So I finally got at least one necklace finished off in time!! I’m not 100% happy with it as I struggled to get it constructed in time as I was using many processes which are new to me. I have put so much energy and hard work into this, it’s always a little disappointing when the end result doesn’t look as good as you would like, however I’m happy I got it finished and it does look like my original designs. I’m now ready to take all that I have learnt onto the next exciting jewellery project!
I’ve spent the last few hours sawing out the shape for the backing of the pendant and filing it to, hopefully, fit the shape exactly, which is an incredibly painstaking job. My arms hurt, my hands hurt, my eyes hurt BUT its looking good so far. Fingers crossed things are finally starting to go right!