Finished necklace.

So I finally got at least one necklace finished off in time!! I’m not 100% happy with it as I struggled to get it constructed in time as I was using many processes which are new to me. I have put so much energy and hard work into this, it’s always a little disappointing when the end result doesn’t look as good as you would like, however I’m happy I got it finished and it does look like my original designs. I’m now ready to take all that I have learnt onto the next exciting jewellery project!


I have tried out a copper patina on my etches as I want the metal to be dark to go with the black rubber I am using. The raised typeface looks neater but more subtle whereas the recessed typeface look more bold. I think I will probably use a mixture of the two.