Anodising for the final outcome

I spent quite a few hours sawing and filing this piece also, the anodising and dyeing actually went really well, the colour is amazing. Unfortunately whilst trying to remove some scratches before the anodising process I managed to make the surface uneven and so I won’t be using it, I’ll be putting this on my list of lessons learnt!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s